08 November 2014

Time for a Name, iReckon...

This post is to mark the fact that the blog finally has a name - one that it’s taken me three years to settle on.

Having toyed with nerdy nomenclature ranging from the arcane ("7L" - my first year comp form group, and also the production code for what I reckon is Doctor Who’s most underrated serial) to the more obvious ("Bad Wolv."), and even the overwrought ("There Are Four Lights!"), I’ve decided to go with a title that reflects both the nature and form of my many musings, as well as my love affair with Apple products (which has admittedly faltered a wee bit since the rolling out of iOS 8), and that also happens to be a phrase that I generally blurt out with supreme confidence a least a dozen times a day, albeit with a more traditional capitalisation and an unfashionable space:








Let the reckoning commence...